[coreboot] [RFC] newbuild branch

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 22:34:41 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Myles Watson<mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:
> For major changes like this, I'd like to see Qemu, Serengeti-cheetah, one
> Intel board, 1 AMD K8 or Fam10 board, and maybe a Geode board functional
> before committing.  I think that forces some of the kinks to be worked out
> earlier.

So we keep working on the branch, I suppose, but then we do need some
people to take ownership of a board. I'd really like to have this in
upstream by 9/9/9.

BTW I do have a romcc-free branch that also implements seperate
compilation (no more included .c files). We decided to let this wait
until Kconfig goes in.

thanks

ron