[coreboot] AMD Geode LX 800 and the CS5536

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 28 07:46:22 CEST 2009

Hello!
I just checked your facts, Vladimir, regarding General Software at
http://www.gensw.com and indeed that spot is holding a landing page. (That
means that the domain is there but no content is available.)

For me this is sad news as I was a great fan of their embedded DOS.
However, can you tell us who it is who made the board you are having issues
with? This might be a big help.

And of course the usual requests:
"Can you boot into Linux to do an lspci, etc?  That would be helpful.

 lspci -tvnn
 superiotool -dV
 flashrom -V "
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net