[coreboot] vga not working

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:51:49 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Myles Watson<mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:

> The correct way to do this is to add the functionality to the chipset init
> function.  It should check the bit that was set in the device structure and
> write the correct thing to the PCI configuration space.

How about we go through this step by step, and then Arnaud gets stuck
with writing up what we figure out.

So, Arnaud, tell me more. I'm utterly ignorant of the chipset here.

As I learn more, we can fill this out and, hopefully, have something
others can use later to know what to do.

(calling from auto.c is bad form :-)

What chipset needs to have a config register setting done?
(assuming you don't know what to do from IRC already :-)

ron