[coreboot] Tyan S2892 lspci

Vincent Legoll vincent.legoll at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:41:10 CEST 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 5:00 AM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:
> It seems coreboot sets up a completely different bus architecture
> compared to factory BIOS.

Yes I got bitten by this on my port, I was trying to replicate exactly
the same bus numbering scheme as factory BIOS and got bitten
by coreboot changing the way they were numbered between boots.

> As additional confusion there are PCI devices which are logically on one
> bus, but at the same time they are not. An undirected device tree is
> totally the wrong model for this bus/link graph. We may be able to
> extend our v3 model to cope in a kludgy way, though.

The HT "graph" that is on NUMA opterons dual and quad setups
would be a problem too, I think.

--
Vincent Legoll