[coreboot] Tyan S2892 lspci

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed Sep 10 05:00:43 CEST 2008

On 09.09.2008 17:29, Myles Watson wrote:
>> If you have a s2895 with two Opterons, I'd be thankful for the same data.
>>

> These are only for the factory BIOS.  I don't have LinuxBIOS on it right
> now.

Thanks! It seems that your lspci version can't handle the -nn parameter
(the output looked like only -n was specified). Although the output was
a bit more difficult to read due to this, it provided valuable insights.
It seems coreboot sets up a completely different bus architecture
compared to factory BIOS.

As additional confusion there are PCI devices which are logically on one
bus, but at the same time they are not. An undirected device tree is
totally the wrong model for this bus/link graph. We may be able to
extend our v3 model to cope in a kludgy way, though.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/