[coreboot] [flashrom] RE: Tyan Product Listings

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sat Sep 6 01:35:22 CEST 2008

Hi Joel,

I added your listings to
http://www.coreboot.org/Flashrom#Supported_mainboards and linked the
board names to the matching product pages on your website. If you see
any mistakes, please tell us.

By the way, if flashrom works for a particular board on 32bit Linux, it
should work on 64bit as well and vice versa.

However, I believe the flash chip you mentioned for a few boards (PMC
49LF004T) does not exist according to PMC. Did you mean the PMC Pm49FL004T?
I know what the official Tyan website says (PMC 49LF004T), but I believe
that to be an error.
It would be great if you could look up the actual engraved model number
(below the colorful sticker) on such a flash chip.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/