[coreboot] [Fwd: Re: Contact Intel]

Richard M Stallman rms at gnu.org
Wed May 7 19:35:05 CEST 2008

    I agree with Carl-Daniel here, we should focus on the positive not the
    negative. Publishing anything about Intel's stubbornness would probably come
    back to bite us in the ass one day. Karma, what you give, will always come
    back. It may not be tomorrow but someday it will come back.

Being good is not the same as being nice;
if there is anything valid about the concept of karma,
resisting Intel would give you good karma.

Anyway, I will cooperate with whatever you decide.  If and when you
want me to write to a journalist, please let me know.