[coreboot] AMD751, AMD756, AMD761, AMD762, AMD766, AMD768, VIA VT82C686(A/B), VIA VT8231, VIA VT8235

Marek Artur Penther marekpenther at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 18:49:22 CEST 2008

I still looking for support for this devices:
Northbidges:
AMD751, AMD761, AMD762
Southbridges:
AMD756, AMD766, AMD768, VIA VT82C686(A/B), VIA VT8231, VIA VT8235
I have some Motherboards with AMD751 and AMD761 Northbridges, and I looking
for Motherboard with AMD762+AMD766 or AMD762+AMD768. AMD762 is Northbridge
with support for SMP, so coreboot should also support SMP for this platform.
Is there man who can write support for these devices? I can not, because I
just started with programming, so I can not write so complicated code. I
still waiting for this and this do not came, so I wrote, because I think
maybe no one will write it, because there are to less Motherboards with these
devices.