[coreboot] Darwin support

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Thu Dec 4 11:48:01 CET 2008

Am Donnerstag, den 04.12.2008, 10:59 +0100 schrieb Stefan Reinauer:
> ./configure
> -n searching for compiler (gcc cc icc)...
> ./configure: line 28: seq: command not found
>   using  in PATH
> -n searching for install (install ginstall)...
That looks like "echo -n" - printf would be better

> ./configure: line 28: seq: command not found
>   using  in PATH
For this,
if [ `uname -s` = "Darwin" ]; then
seq() {
if [ $# -eq 3 ]; then
  jot $(( ($3 - $1 + $2)/$2 )) $1 $3
else
  jot $2 $1 $2
fi
}
fi

should work. I'm not sure about the uname -s, and it should also cover
the BSDs (which also have jot, but not seq).
Also, the $(( )) syntax might or might not be supported, and probably
should be replaced by `echo ... | bc` or something like that.

Regards,
Patrick