[LinuxBIOS] Desktop computer use?

Corey bario2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 06:27:03 CEST 2006

Hi, just thought I'd drop a line to say that I've gotten a "new" board, an Intel
D815EEA, which will support my P3 and more ram, but unfortunately the new board uses
a totally different TSOP for the BIOS, so it won't be running linuxbios, at least
not for the moment. However, if you would like to work on the code for the super i/o
and/or chipset support for the BI440ZX, please send me an email, I'm more than
willing to test (having a full PC running without a case on my bench drives my old
lady nuts :D ). I've already removed the bios chip from the second motherboard and
have it half-sodiered onto the first one, just need to finish it up and find an
appropriate switch.

-Corey