VGA Problem about 440bx chipset

Adam Sulmicki adam at cfar.umd.edu
Thu Sep 9 20:12:01 CEST 2004

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Adam Sulmicki wrote:

> grab latest bochs bios from BOCHS projects, merge the patches I made, as
> ndeeded, and see if it works.... although last time I looked at it they
> did not make there any significant changes.. at least on the first look.

it seems the development of the bios has speed up as of late

this is the change log

http://bochs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/topper.pl?name=CVS+Access+Information&url=http://sourceforge.net/cvs/qmrkgroup_ideq12580

so it might be interesting to see how well latest bios owuld work with
ADLO. you still would need to appy some patches. they should be in patch
subdirectory in the ADLO sources iirc