[announce] OpenBIOS Forth Kernel V1.0 released

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 17 07:02:01 CEST 2003

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
Okay, I knew you'd ask that question, when I sent that bug report off.
But forgot to include this in the first message. Version of
GCC=2.9.5.3, short version of binary utilities 2.10, and they were
built for I386, for Slackware Linux. I'll try adding that to the
section for the C Flags in the make file.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Open