440bx ownership

tyson at irobot.com tyson at irobot.com
Thu May 1 15:23:01 CEST 2003

Richard Smith wrote:
> I see the 440bx is listed as unsupported.  Guess I need to pick up
> ownership of that.  What do I need to do?

I was the original 440bx developer.  iRobot currently uses a very old
version of that stuff that fills our needs well enought that I haven't
been able to find time to update to more recent code.  Though I continue
to monitor the mailing list with interest, I would have a hard time
arguing that I have taken any responsibility for it for, what, a couple
of years how?

...no toes to step on here.

Though I'm so far out of date with respect to linuxbios that I may not
be helpful, I'm not against attempting to answer questions that might
come up.

Cheers!
Ty

--
Tyson D Sawyer                             iRobot Corporation
Senior Systems Engineer                    Military Systems Division