[coreboot] Fitlet-B

Xan dxpublica at telefonica.net
Wed Jun 17 10:21:56 CEST 2015

As a consumer, I wrote to AMD for expressing my concern:

***
Dear Sir,

Recently I adquired a Compulab fitlet B computer made of your motherboard. This product comes with a propietary BIOS and I plan to install a free one: Coreboot. But unfortunately I am not able to do that because you do not provide binaryPI information in order that Coreboot could support it [1].

As a consumer, please get into contact to Coreboot (http://www.coreboot.org) for solving this issue.

I'm looking forward to hear news from you.

Regards,
Xavier Garcia.

[1] http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2015-June/080007.html
****

So, maybe (maymaymay...be) you will receive an email... ;-)