[SeaBIOS] preparing 1.11.1 stable release

Gerd Hoffmann kraxel at redhat.com
Wed Mar 7 11:49:59 CET 2018

  Hi,

Time to prepare a 1.11-stable release, so we can pick up bugfixes for the
upcoming qemu release.  Looking at the commits I think these should go in:

a3c93bd81d build: Use git describe --always
42812e062a shadow: Don't invoke a shutdown on reboot unless in a reboot loop
14d91c353e pci: fix 'io hints' capability for RedHat PCI bridges
0541f2f0f2 paravirt: Only enable sercon in NOGRAPHIC mode if no other console specified

Comments?  Other suggestions?

thanks,
  Gerd