[SeaBIOS] Seabios issue

Lucien Jheng Lucien.Jheng at liteon.com
Mon Jul 23 08:06:13 CEST 2018

Hi SeaBIOS expert

If we have some issue about SeaBIOS, do we need to open a ticket or just use email?

Thanks you.
Best regards,

LITEON Corp.
SLA/NA
SW
鄭祥鈞Lucien Jheng
Office:+886-2-87982888#5233
Fax:+886-2-8793-6887
11492台北市內湖區瑞光路392號10樓
10F, No.392, Ruiguang Rd.
Neihu Dist., Taipei City 11492
Taiwan

Confidential Information:This message is sent to the intended recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender with a replying e-mail and delete the message and any attachment.Transmission Caveat and Virus Alert: Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.