[SeaBIOS] Serial input / output with SeaBIOS 1.11.0

Piotr Kubaj pkubaj at anongoth.pl
Thu Jan 18 22:38:48 CET 2018

Hi,

I've upgraded my coreboot to tag 4.7. As a payload I use SeaBIOS. I want to use the new feature of serial communication from SeaBIOS. The issue I have is that there's only serial output (meaning I can see the SeaBIOS menu on serial), but pressing any key on keyboard via serial doesn't do anything - I can only control SeaBIOS via keyboard plugged directly to the board, not via serial.

Does anyone have the same issue? I use AsRock E350M1 board. I didn't create a custum SeaBIOS config, I just use the default one.

--
/ Accordion, n.:         \