[SeaBIOS] Mysterious "is VARVERIFY32INIT but used from" problem while trying to improve SeaBIOS

Mike Banon mikebdp2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:47:35 CET 2018

"varverify32init.patch" in the attachments. To apply a patch please copy it
to the coreboot directory, "cd" to coreboot, and - if seabios is already cloned
(e.g. after building a coreboot once, followed by a "make clean" of course)
run " patch -l -p1 < varverify32init.patch "

Sorry, my previous message had a typo, the final results for testfunc() :

(1) = OK, inside " cbfs_copyfile "
(2) = OK, inside " coreboot_cbfs_init "
(3) = ERR, inside " cbfs_run_payload "

P.S. I'm using the default "menuconfig" settings, "emulation/qemu-i440fx" target

Best regards,
Mike