[SeaBIOS] Failure to detect high-capacity SD card

Chris coderight at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 15:01:03 CEST 2018

I know it has been months but I just had an idea that seems to fix
this issue. I still need to test for some time to make sure but so far
it is working fine.

What I did is simply add a delay before the SD card is initialized.
The attached patch takes a brute force approach and will attempt to
initialize multiple times. However, so far it has never had to attempt
the initialize more than once.

That little "msleep(5)" before setting up the card seems to be all
that is needed. Like I said though, still testing but looking good.

Chris