[SeaBIOS] Boot failed: could not read from CDROM-Blu-ray Disc

CarlosGonzalez carlosgonz at protonmail.com
Wed Aug 22 19:49:23 CEST 2018

Hello there
I am using seabios with coreboot, but I have an issue on booting CD-ROM.
I have a CD-ROM-Blu-ray-Disc the problem is when is booting seabios this is showing an error message on CD-ROM then I need fix that ugly message. Seabios detect my CD-ROM y booting as well but I do not know why is showing the "failed to learn CD_ROM".
Will nice fix the issue
Thanks .
##this screenshot is when  the  cd-driver NOT have a cd-image inserted##
[20180714_172630.jpg]
##this screenshot is when the cd-driver have a cd-image inserted##
[20180822_124130.jpg]