[SeaBIOS] RS232 mouse in Qemu

Peter Fodrek ml fodrek.p at pzvar.sk
Thu Aug 16 14:52:45 CEST 2018

Dear Seabios experts,

I am asking here, because  only aswer to my questions to Qemu experts or
Another opensource forums was that this feature  is needed  be supported by
QEMU or SeaBIOS.

Our company would  like to use QEMU for DOS based program that requires
msmouse driver - seems to work only with RS232 mouse- from year of 1998., yet
 But in Qemu it cannot  use this mouse even tried to use several command line
options in Windows  based  machine. Another function sworks well, as well as
not so accurate pointing via arrow keys.

Is there anybody, who is able to  send  recommendation fo me, please?

If so I would be happy to receive   tips in thje reply,please

I look forward hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Peter Fodrek