[SeaBIOS] Can VTPM2 support WINDOWS

00011007 at whu.edu.cn 00011007 at whu.edu.cn
Thu Nov 16 10:30:57 CET 2017

Hi,all,

We want VTPM2 to support windows virtual machines. So I want to know if the current seabios can support the windows guest OS  when the tpm driver can not be modified. The host OS we used is CentOS 7.3 and the seabios version is 1.10.2. The hypervisor is KVM+QEMU. The windows version is windows server 2012 that can automatically support physical TPM2 chip.

Looking forward to reply as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

Juan

Best Wishes!
Juan Wang
Computer School, Wuhan University
Key Laboratory of Aerospace Information Security and Trusted Computing, Ministry of Education
Mobile Phone :  18986213038
E-Mail       :  jwang at whu.edu.cn