[SeaBIOS] Stable seabios release

Gerd Hoffmann kraxel at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 15:09:13 CET 2017

  Hi,

> You may want to consider the following additional patches for the next
> stable release:
>
> 106543de - ahci: Set upper 32-bit registers to zero
> 970af16e - vgasrc: Increase debug level
> dbf9dd27 - ps2port: Disable keyboard/mouse prior to resetting ps2 controller

So I have this now queued up for 1.10.2

kraxel at nilsson ~/projects/seabios (1.10-stable)# git log --oneline
--reverse rel-1.10.1..
ca3ab93 ahci: Set upper 32-bit registers to zero
b0e3c67 vgasrc: Increase debug level
d2ac564 ps2port: Disable keyboard/mouse prior to resetting ps2
controller
2a1d88c QEMU DMA: Add DMA write capability
aa7219d romfile-loader: Switch to using named structs
31b6229 QEMU fw_cfg: Add command to write back address of file
c45ca70 QEMU fw_cfg: Add functions for accessing files by key
5f4c7b1 QEMU fw_cfg: Write fw_cfg back on S3 resume

qemu soft freeze for 2.9 is next tue (feb 28th), so my plan is to tag
the 1.10.2 release and prepare the qemu pull request monday.

cheers,
  Gerd