[SeaBIOS] Guest Reboot After Plug HDMI

Paul Menzel pmenzel at molgen.mpg.de
Mon Dec 4 08:27:09 CET 2017

Dear Lying,

Am 04.12.2017 um 07:20 schrieb Lying:
> Hello, Everybody. I encounter a problem when i using my guest.
> I booting my guest without HDMI primarily, Then i add it, but my guest is be rebooted.
> To know what cause it, i do it again, especially i check my guest is running normal or not with "ping" before plugging, that's well.
> What i was suffer? can you help me solve it?

SeaBIOS should have nothing to do with HDMI. Probably, you want to
contact the QEMU mailing list? Please note, that your message misses
quite some important information. If you resend to the QEMU list, please
include what versions of the components (Distribution, Linux kernel,
QEMU version, … – for host and guest) are used, and how the developers
can reproduce your problem, that means, how do you start your guest, how
do you add HDMI, and so on.

Kind regards,

Paul