[SeaBIOS] [coreboot] UEFI project ideas

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 06:14:19 CEST 2016

Hello Laszlo,

> But claiming that tianocore/edk2 is only good for x86 in its current shape
and form...

Not good enough for various/zillions ARM derivatives, maybe some/lot of
different ARM projects want to be UEFI compatible.

> ...and implying that UEFI on ARM unconditionally needs a lower-level
"shim", are just preposterous.

OK. I got the message. I tried twice. It does not go with the community. I
had some more ideas why Tiano Core needs to be scaled to bare minimum, but
these ideas need different attitude and different (very strong) use cases
to confirm my thoughts.

I rest my slim Tiano Core case here.

Thank you,
Zoran