[SeaBIOS] sd card support

Wim Vervoorn wvervoorn at eltan.com
Wed Jan 27 09:38:22 CET 2016

Hello Kevin,

The data required varies. You are right that it is not huge but it impacts the boot time quite a bit.

It is good to know there aren't any plans until now. It would be a pitty to start a development while this is already underway.

Best Regards,

Wim Vervoorn

Eltan B.V.
Ambachtstraat 23
5481 SM Schijndel
The Netherlands

T : +31-(0)73-594 46 64
E : wvervoorn at eltan.com
W : http://www.eltan.com

"THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. UNLESS YOU ARE THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS MESSAGE, ANY USE OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER BY TELEPHONE +31-(0)73-5944664 OR REPLY EMAIL, AND IMMEDIATELY DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES."