[SeaBIOS] SeaBIOS Digest, Vol 72, Issue 33

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Thu Jan 7 21:14:37 CET 2016

On Thu, Jan 07, 2016 at 01:57:42PM -0500, Stefan Berger wrote:
> At some point I'll bring the TPM 2 patches back to life following the many
> recent changes... Now my question is how to organize the code. Should there
> be one file where we essentially have the above type of code branching into
> TPM 1.2 & TPM 2 specific functions and TPM 1.2 and TPM 2 code in separate
> files or the above type of functions at the end of the current file and then
> a section with TPM 1.2 code and another with TPM 2? It's a few patches
> building on top of each other, so want to avoid churn...

I was playing with a few additional patches on top of your last series
- I pushed them to my testing branch if you want to take a look.

I don't have input on what TPM2 organization should look like, mainly
because I don't know what TPM2 entails.  I gather the TIS commands are
changing, but what else changes?  Does the ACPI log, BIOS interface,
or tpm menu change?  Do you have a pointer to the TPM2 spec (when I
last looked it seemed that TPM2 was still being worked on).