[SeaBIOS] SeaBIOS security feature roadmap?

Blibbet blibbet at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 00:22:24 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm pretty new to the SeaBIOS codebase. I've noticed a lot of
interesting TPM-centric checkins recently.I was wondering if there was
any roadmap for current/upcoming SeaBIOS security features. I'd be
especially interested in any consumer devices that may have this
enhanced BIOS security in their devices (or VMs). I haven't found
anything on the topic, any pointers appreciated. I think most consider
BIOS still consider to be "insecure", so I'd like to be able to note
some BIOS security improvements, and where people can find them and use
these features.

Thanks,
Lee
RSS: http://firmwaresecurity.com/feed