[SeaBIOS] [Qemu-devel] KVM Forum 2016: Call For Participation

Peter Maydell peter.maydell at linaro.org
Tue Apr 26 19:58:01 CEST 2016

On 10 March 2016 at 18:09, Paolo Bonzini <pbonzini at redhat.com> wrote:
> KVM Forum 2016: Call For Participation
> August 24-26, 2016 - Westin Harbor Castle - Toronto, Canada
>
> (All submissions must be received before midnight May 1, 2016)
>
> KVM Forum is an annual event that presents a rare opportunity
> for developers and users to meet, discuss the state of Linux
> virtualization technology, and plan for the challenges ahead.
> We invite you to lead part of the discussion by submitting a speaking
> proposal for KVM Forum 2016.

Hi; this is just a followup to remind people that the KVM Forum
CFP deadline of May 1st is rapidly approaching, so if you were
thinking of submitting a proposal now is the time.

All the CFP information is here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kvm-forum/program/cfp

thanks
-- PMM (on behalf of the KVM Forum 2016 Program Committee)