[SeaBIOS] Tagging 1.9.2?

Gerd Hoffmann kraxel at redhat.com
Tue Apr 19 10:16:58 CEST 2016

On Mo, 2016-04-18 at 13:48 +0100, Roger Pau Monné wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The Xen project is about to release a newer version of Xen (4.7), and we
> would like to have commit 3910de in our tree (SeaBIOS version bundled with
> Xen is currently 1.9.1). Is there any chance 1.9.2 could be tagged from the
> current stable-1.9 branch, or should we cherry-pick the change?

Right now we have these two unreleased patches in 1.9-stable:

nilsson kraxel ~/projects/seabios (1.9-stable)# git shortlog rel-1.9.1..
Kevin O'Connor (1):
      build: fix .text section address alignment

Marcel Apfelbaum (1):
      fw/pci: add Q35 S3 support

If someone has suggestions/requests please notify me within the next
days so I can tag the release 1.9.2 release by the end of the week.

cheers,
  Gerd