[SeaBIOS] SeaBIOS recognising USB 3.0 on boot works - partly

edward wandasiewicz 0.w3ntd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:22:38 CET 2015

Booting with 1 x Phillips USB and 1 x Ventura Ultra attached to the Pixel 2015

I've attached the cbmem -c from Pixel Samus, after a cold boot into
Arch Linux and also following a reboot immediately after.

After a reboot, following a boot, the Philips USB now only appears
just the once, and not twice as on a cold boot.

I've attached a third cbmem -c, from John Lewis 11.11.15 SeaBIOS
RW_LEGACY for the Pixel Samus.

************************
* SAMUS - cold boot
************************

$ cbmem -c

http://pastebin.com/Z0GK1YPP

************************
* SAMUS -  reboot

$ cbmem -c

http://pastebin.com/cXhY6nvB

* J.LEWIS 11.11.15 cold boot

- same behaviour with JLEWIS on a cold boot and a reboot - no different

$ cbmem -c

http://pastebin.com/6XhANLkR

Edward