[SeaBIOS] SeaBIOS recognising USB 3.0 on boot works - partly

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Mon Nov 30 03:02:24 CET 2015

On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 01:40:08AM +0000, edward wandasiewicz wrote:
> Running SeaBIOS on a Chromebook Pixel 2015, by default, does not
> recognise a plugged in USB 3.0 device attached to a USB 3.0 port or
> Type C port.

In order for us to investigate an issue, we need to see the debug log.
For chromebooks, this is normally obtained by booting a Linux OS from
SeaBIOS and running "cbmem -c".  It will likely be necessary to
download and compile the cbmem utility from the coreboot source code.

Once you have the log, please email both a success and failure case to
this mail list.

There is also some info at:

http://www.seabios.org/Debugging