[SeaBIOS] Delay next release

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Mon Nov 9 14:44:12 CET 2015

I was originally planning for a 1.9.0 release on Nov 6th.  However, a
couple of issues were raised this past week (python2.7 dependency in
buildversion.py, USB3 failures, reboot race condition).  As a result,
I think we should push back the release a week (target Nov 16th).

Here are my draft release notes for 1.9.0:

* The default boot menu key is now the ESC key (instead of F12)
* Initial support for Trusted Platform Module (TPM) hardware and BIOS calls
* Initial support for chain loading SeaBIOS from Grub (via multiboot
  support)
* virtio 1.0 device support
* The build will no longer include the build hostname or build time on
  "clean" builds.  This makes the build binaries more "reproducible".
* SeaVGABIOS improvements:
    * Improved support for old versions of x86emu (the "leal"
      instruction is now emulated)
* Several bug fixes and code cleanups

Comments?