[SeaBIOS] USB3 problems

Wim Vervoorn wvervoorn at eltan.com
Thu Nov 5 10:23:59 CET 2015

Hello Kevin,

I am sorry for posting in HTML, I overlooked that.

Thanks for getting back. I have tried to get logging at level 8 but if I do that the USB3 stick is failing anyhow for some reason. I guess this indicates some timing issue.

What I did is getting a couple of logs at level 7 as well.

The names of the logs speak for themselves I hope. The ADATA is the superspeed stick and the Kingston is a high speed version.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Best regards,

Wim