[SeaBIOS] USB3 problems

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Wed Nov 4 17:59:47 CET 2015

On Wed, Nov 04, 2015 at 03:30:52PM +0000, Wim Vervoorn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am running into issues when using USB3 sticks in a system (on an XHCI controller).
>
> When I am using a single USB3 stick it gets detected properly. When I am using 2 USB3 sticks only one is detected. When using one USB3 and a USB2 stick it depends on the slots. In one case both are detected in the other case only the USB2 stick.

I haven't seen a report like that in the past.  In order to diagnose,
we need access to a copy of the full debug log.  Please see:
http://www.seabios.org/Debugging

If you have a situation where a device sometimes works and sometimes
does not, it would help to provide a log of a working example along
with a log of a failed example.

Thanks,
-Kevin

P.S. when posting to the list it is preferable to use text only (no
html).