[SeaBIOS] Sun Ultra 40 M2 - VGA Card Option Rom not detected

Nick nochristrequired at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:41:16 CEST 2015

Hi Kevin,

Your advice worked! Although, in a strange way - I first friend
extra-root-pci set to 255 without luck. It enumerated the bus but no option
rom was found/ran.

I then built sgabios and added to the image along with the option to fix
the duplicate serial output issue. After flashing and rebooting I was
presented with a SeaBIOS prompt on my screen, which was unexpected but
great!

SeaBIOS then booted from the flash drive and I was presented with a linux
kernel panic. I'll need to investigate that one, but it's looking promising.

Thanks again for your help!

-Nick