[SeaBIOS] qemu freeze, seabios release

Gerd Hoffmann kraxel at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 09:03:26 CEST 2015

On Do, 2015-06-11 at 09:42 +0200, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
>   Hi,
>
> qemu soft freeze for 2.4 is just around the corner, time to think about
> the seabios release which should be included there.
>
> A new release from master isn't even planned yet[1], so I think we
> should go for a 1.8.2 stable release.

tagged & uploaded 1.8.2 now.

git shortlog rel-1.8.1..rel-1.8.2
=================================

Gerd Hoffmann (1):
      vga: rework virtio-vga support

Kevin O'Connor (5):
      vgabios: Add config option for assembler fixups
      vgabios: Emulate "leal" instruction
      build: Support "make VERSION=xyz" to override the default build
version
      build: CONFIG_VGA_FIXUP_ASM should depend on CONFIG_BUILD_VGABIOS
      vgabios: On bda_save_restore() the saved vbe_mode also has flags
in it

Paolo Bonzini (1):
      smm: ignore bits 16,18-31 of SMM revision ID

Vladimir Serbinenko (1):
      ahci: Ignore max_ports.

cheers,
  Gerd