[SeaBIOS] 5 basic features provided by CSM, which SeaBIOS does provide?

Stojsavljevic, Zoran zoran.stojsavljevic at intel.com
Fri Dec 18 09:43:37 CET 2015

Hello both lists, Jiming,

There are 5 basic features, provided by CSM SeaBIOS payload, and I am looking to list of these features.

Could you, please, provide to me list of these features, and some description, and/or pointer to these descriptions?

Thank you in advance,
Zoran Stojsavljevic
_______
Most of The Time you should be "intel inside" to be capable to think "out of the box".

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Christian Lamprechter
Registered Office: Munich