[SeaBIOS] Issue booting to Linux Live DVD image using coreboot, SeaBIOS and QEMU

Dustin Brazeau dbrazeau1024 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 23:19:17 CET 2015

>At first glance this looks like a coreboot issue, so I would ask on
>the coreboot mailing list.  Also, you may wish to retry without the
>q35 machine type as I'm not sure how well coreboot supports it.
>
>If you think it is a SeaBIOS issue, then please retry with native
>SeaBIOS (ie, remove the -bios part of the command line).

Thank you for the reply. I since tried to use FILO as my payload instead of
SeaBIOS and still have issues, so I agree it seems to be an issue with
coreboot or my coreboot configuration. I have also tried the pc machine
type and not setting any machine type in QEMU with no luck. I put up a post
on the coreboot mailing list, so hopefully they can point me in the right
direction. Thanks again.