[SeaBIOS] SeaBIOS not fully working when compiled on FreeBSD

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Thu Apr 16 15:56:18 CEST 2015

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 01:46:41PM +0200, Roger Pau Monné wrote:
> I've tried this, the function is handle_15c0. This happens quite late
> in the boot process, the FreeBSD code that triggers this issue is at:
>
> http://fxr.watson.org/fxr/source/dev/atkbdc/atkbd.c#L1163

Is it possible you are running into:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2013-03/msg01311.html

If freebsd is using x86emu to interpret the bios, then I'm not
surprised it is having problems.  In a previous mail, you indicated a
freebsd compiled seabios caused crashes under Linux - can you confirm
it crashes on non-freebsd guests (ie, linux, windows, dos, etc)?