[SeaBIOS] new tag request for seabios

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Fri Nov 21 19:42:10 CET 2014

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 09:20:22PM +0000, Pandey, Sunil K wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a fix in
> http://code.coreboot.org/p/seabios/source/tree/master/scripts/layoutrom.py
> file. Apparently the fix is already in the master, but it's hard for
> me to use directly from master. Currently all existing tags are old
> and doesn't reflect latest layoutrom.py changes.
>
> Can you please create a new tag from master so that I can use it in
> my project?  I'm trying to compile seabios code with Intel compiler,
> but it keep failing because of layoutrom.py file __func__ check.

Can you post the error that you are seeing?

We just tagged rel-1.7.5.1 and it included all the build bug fixes
that I know of.  There are changes to scripts/layoutrom.py between
rel-1.7.5.1 and the current master branch, but none of those changes
were thought to be bug fixes.

-Kevin

PS - please post in just plain text (no html) in the future.