[SeaBIOS] [Qemu-devel] WfW setup and DOS display.sys hanging

Dennis Waters dennis123321 at googlemail.com
Thu May 1 21:51:48 CEST 2014

OK this is getting strange or I'm missing something obvious!

I checked the two affected c source files manually to confirm the changes
had been made.
I've just done a redownload, repatch, and recompile of qemu2.0.0...

Then I noticed bios.bin & vgabios*.bin are already compiled in the
qemu-2.0.0.tar.bz2 in the "pc-bios" directory. The md5sums of all those
files matches the ones "make install" copies over (even on a patched
source)!

Am I missing a ./configure flag to force the bios files to recompile?

Thanks again!