[SeaBIOS] int09h_handler(): unknown scancode read: 0x5c!

Stojsavljevic, Zoran zoran.stojsavljevic at intel.com
Mon Oct 14 14:56:31 CEST 2013

Hello Kevin,

Here are all options I have to choose. Please, advise. I do not see Coreboot here.
( ) None
(X) QEMU/Bochs Original IBM 256K
( ) QEMU/Bochs Cirrus
( ) QEMU/Bochs VBE
( ) GeodeGX2
( ) GeodeLX

Thank you,
Zoran
_______
Most of The Time you should be "intel inside" to be capable to think "out of the box".