[SeaBIOS] [Qemu-devel] SeaBIOS v1.7.2.2 stable release

Wenchao Xia xiawenc at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed May 29 06:43:22 CEST 2013

于 2013-5-29 8:08, Kevin O'Connor 写道:
> On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 05:11:46PM +0400, Michael Tokarev wrote:
>> 27.05.2013 16:59, Kevin O'Connor wrote:
>>> A new stable release of SeaBIOS (version 1.7.2.2) has been tagged.
>>> This release contains bug fixes.
>>>
>>> The release is available via git:
>>> git clone git://git.seabios.org/seabios -b 1.7.2-stable
>>
>> Just.. curious -- why there are no tarballs for the dotdot-point
>> releases like this one?  Not that it's hugely important to have
>> the tarballs but... :)
>
> I thought the stable releases would have a smaller audience, so didn't
> think it was needed.
>
> I tried to push the tar file up to the server, but I am having a
> difficulty pushing files right now.  Hopefully I'll get the 1.7.2.2
> tar up in a few days.
>
> -Kevin

Hi, Kevin
    I found my guest can't boot up in nested KVM env, while using old
bios it succeed:

? panic
? do_exit
? fput
? do_group_exit
? sys_exit_group
? system_call_fastpath

* RH6.4(no cpu specifed, kernel 3.10, latest qemu, latest seabios)

   RH6.4(CPU KVM-64, kernel 3.10)

   Fedora18(kernel, kernel 3.8.11)

   intel vmx

   I simply supplied the parameter -bios to replace bios.bin in qemu
command line, did I miss something?

--
Best Regards

Wenchao Xia