[SeaBIOS] [PATCH] src/Kconfig: Spell »Option ROMs« uniformly as in Wikipedia 
paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 18 14:44:59 CET 2013
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:42:12 +0100
Signed-off-by: Paul Menzel <paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net>
src/Kconfig | 16 ++++++++--------
1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
diff --git a/src/Kconfig b/src/Kconfig
index 3141069..5816cb4 100644
@@ -48,14 +48,14 @@ endchoice
Support running hardware initialization in parallel.
depends on THREADS && !CSM
- bool "Hardware init during option ROM execution"
+ bool "Hardware init during Option ROM execution"
- Allow hardware init to run in parallel with optionrom execution.
+ Allow hardware init to run in parallel with Option ROM execution.
This can reduce boot time, but can cause some timing
- variations during option ROM code execution. It is not
- known if all option ROMs will behave properly with this
+ variations during Option ROM code execution. It is not
+ known if all Option ROMs will behave properly with this
@@ -304,16 +304,16 @@ menu "BIOS interfaces"
Support PnP BIOS entry point.
- bool "Option ROMS"
+ bool "Option ROMs"
- Support finding and running option roms during POST.
+ Support finding and running Option ROMs during POST.
depends on OPTIONROMS && QEMU
- bool "Option roms are already at 0xc0000-0xf0000"
+ bool "Option ROMs are already at 0xc0000-0xf0000"
- Select this if option ROMs are already copied to
+ Select this if Option ROMs are already copied to
0xc0000-0xf0000. This must only be selected when using
Bochs or QEMU versions older than 0.12.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the SeaBIOS