[SeaBIOS] Get rid of a compile time dprintf warning

Dave Frodin dave.frodin at se-eng.com
Thu Jan 10 01:03:24 CET 2013

Kevin,

Here are some of the lines from the output stream...

  Compile checking out/esp-scsi.o
  Compile checking out/megasas.o
  Compile checking out/post.o
src/post.c: In function 'reloc_init':
src/post.c:350:5: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'long int' [-Wformat]
  Compile checking out/shadow.o
  Compile checking out/memmap.o
  Compile checking out/coreboot.o

I'm building this in cygwin, and using our (Sage's) toolchain.

thanks,
Dave