[SeaBIOS] [coreboot] Patch number 4 for floppy in SeaBIOS

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Thu Dec 12 18:28:06 CET 2013

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 02:45:56PM +0100, Gelip wrote:
> OK, i resolve problem with other errors INT10 & PCI :-)
>
> These errors have in coreboot without SeaBIOS or if set make menuconfig payload to None and manually add SeaBIOS to coreboot like this:
>
> ./build/cbfstool build/coreboot.rom add-payload -f build/seabios/out/bios.bin.elf -n fallback/payload -c lzma
>
> If we want to use new version SeaBIOS we have build like this:
>
> cd /coreboot
> make distclean
> make menuconfig (select board & set SeaBIOS to master)
> cd build
> git clone seabios version which I want use

If you modify the seabios code under coreboot/build , I think you will
run into mysterious problems.  I don't recommend doing that.

You can ask on the coreboot mailing list to see if others know why an
out-of-tree seabios build is showing different results.  Or, you can
look through the coreboot Kconfig and .config files to see what
options are different when you select seabios out-of-tree.