[SeaBIOS] Re : [Qemu-devel] Regression: more 0.12 regression (SeaBIOS related?)

Alain Ribière alain_ribiere at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 15:31:31 CET 2012

I ran qemu 1.0.1 and the latest SeaBIOS (from the git) with the following options :
qemu-system-i386 -L git/bios -fda disk.img -no-fd-bootchk -boot a -m 16

Here is the log :
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7mz0vq6Rpb7UE1ibjJDcEhTRWlNV050QnMyMWwtZw

Here is the floppy disk image I used :

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7mz0vq6Rpb7bHpYaEt2SnVUUi1KaWE3a3lBQUJpQQ

The floppy disk is simply a C-DOS 720 Ko floppy created by "format a: /s". So it's quite empty.

Qemu doesn't crash or freeze. But I can just type a single character and the nothing else. But the system is still running (there is a clock at the bottom right of the screen).

Thanks,

Alain