[SeaBIOS] USB boot failes

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Sun Mar 4 19:58:36 CET 2012

On Sun, Mar 04, 2012 at 03:48:17PM +0100, Christian Gmeiner wrote:
> As my last mail is still waiting for approval, I will resend it.
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to boot Linux via Grub
> from an USB stick. I have tried the USB stick on my devel i5 machine
> and it worked.
>
> Log can be found here: http://nopaste.info/2b119334eb.html

I don't see anything that looks obviously wrong from your log.  A more
detailed description of what's failing may help.

Also, you could try copying the image to a machine and run it under
qemu (both as an ATA image and as a USB ehci image).  Testing under
qemu will verify that it's not a logic error.