[SeaBIOS] Linux-ready Firmware Kit does not work?

Fred . eldmannen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 01:09:50 CEST 2012

http://phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?59218-DB-BIOS-ACPI-data-collecting

A guy collect output of the Linux-ready Firmware Kit and aggregates
the results into a online document.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0ArD2Y0QXFND2dGxhQnNjZ2RNLVF4SGtPUnlCajVyOWc&output=html

Intel provides a Linux-ready Firmware Kit, available on a LiveCD (79
MB) ( http://linuxfirmwarekit.org/download/firmwarekit-r3.iso ). You
only have to launch it, wait 1 or 2 minutes, and there is a summary of
the results based on different topics (memory handling, PCI resources,
HPET, ACPI tables, and more). The results is a number of "Fail",
"Warn" and "Pass" flags. This Linux-ready Firmware Kit seems to not be
developed anymore, but I guess it can give us a idea of the quality of
the BIOS.

But when I tried it under QEMU it did not work.
Anyone know why the Linux-ready Firmware Kit does not work?

Is it SeaBIOS fault or QEMU fault or KVM fault?

Maybe would nice if it worked to assess the quality of SeaBIOS.